Wednesday 6 April 2016

Sweet Chic Mini Album

Hello :-)

I am here to share my Wednesday inspiration for Where Ideas Bloom. I love glitter and shiny things and being that gold is all the rave right now this Craft Smith "Tea Party" paper pad was right up my alley! I used some of the beautiful items from the January Kit (gold star, tiny white ribbon rose, organza ivory ribbon, white and gold fiber trim, acrylic bobbles and iridescent white flat back pearls)  for the perfect finishing touch! As you can see that oh so sparkly gold star from the kit was PERFECT! So, you see you can use the kits for many different projects beyond its intended month. 





Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great week :-) 

~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~