Wednesday 18 November 2015

Winter Ornament

Hello everyone :-) 

Today I'm excited to share with you my handmade winter scenery ornament for Where Ideas Blooms. It was so super easy to create and you can create numerous types of scenery or just make a shaker element using the large Domes in the shop. I use my Spellbinders Die "Holiday" for the village scenery which was placed on a circle chipboard. I also placed a super cute Mini Brown Reindeer walking in the snow made of sequins and chunky glitters. I used my white pen to give him some snow on his brown coat :-) For the topper of my ornament I decorated it using Poinsettia die cuts and Flower Spray, also used trims for my hanger.





Thanks so much for visiting me today :-) 

~Steff~ 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~