Monday 12 October 2015

"Use Your Stamps Monday" #19

Hello friends ;-) 

Yes the day is almost gone but I didn't have time to do this post earlier... better late than never right? 

 "Use Your Stamps Monday" an ongoing monthly challenge I've created to get us to use our stamps more and you can find out how to play along HERE

So I was in the mood to alter boxes and decided to use my stamp images on plain old brown wrapping or packaging paper - yup lol... I love how they turned out!



Here you can see I ink the edge of the brown paper so it stands out from the raw wood, which I love! 


My handmade flowers





My large shabby pink handmade flower

here you can see the pink stamp border.

Thanks for visiting today and talk to you soon ;-) 

~Steff~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~