Monday 7 September 2015

"Use Your Stamps Monday" #14

Happy Labor Day to my U.S. and Canadian friends :-) 

Today I'd like to share my project for my "Use Your Stamps" Monday challenge on my YouTube channel and you can find how to play along right HERE 

Usually I create two cards, one on the clean and simply with minimal to no dimension and the other with more layering and lots of dimensions (which I love! haha).
 
My first time playing with Gorguss girls stamps and copics... absolutely love them and will be practicing so much more!


Fall/Thanksgiving Theme cards.


My clean and simple card inside and out. 


My huge dimensional card inside and out. 


Thanks so much for stopping by and hope you check out my YT channel :-) 

~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~