Monday 3 August 2015

"Use Your Stamps" Monday #9

Good day my crafty peeps :-) 

A new month and new week! I'd like to share with you my projects for my "Use Your Stamps" challenge I have going on each month and you can play and find all details HERE

I've created these gorgeous "Baby Announcement" cards inspired by Christina Griffith-Card Making Magic a couple years ago and I still love this idea! 


Card base shape is Spellbinders Grand labels Twenty Three dies. Sizzix Branch with Leaves die.


Spellbinders Rose Creation dies for flowers.


TPC Studio "Here Comes Baby" and Graphic45 "Little Darlings" stamps image.


For the girl's card I used Die-Namics Large Leafy Flourish and Fancy Flourish dies.






Thanks for visiting me today and hope you'll check out my YouTube channel

Talk to you soon :-) 

~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~