Monday 31 August 2015

"Use Your Stamps Monday" #13

Hello crafty friends :-) 

Today I'd like to share my project for my "Use Your Stamps" Monday challenge on my YouTube channel and you can find how to play along right HERE.

Usually I create two cards, one on the clean and simply with minimal to no dimension and the other with more layering and lots of dimensions (which I love! haha).

I've used a few stamps set... the corner floral motif is from Kaisercraft "Ms Nelly", sentiment from G45 Hampton Art item #IC0190, last is the stamp and dies set "Tea Time" from G45 Hampton Arts and Sizzix set. Also used a Sizzix Dress form Embossing Folder.








 Thanks so much for stopping by :-)

~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~