Monday 13 July 2015

Use Your Stamps Monday #6

Good morning my crafty friends :-) 

A new week and a new project share for my "Use Your Stamps Monday" challenge that I have to personally push myself to use my stamps more! I encourage you all to play along and hoping you do HERE where you can hear more about it and what I used for this project.

Today I went Vintage (I don't usually go there) and guess what? I LOVE it! Ha! Will be doing more ;-) 


First card is what I'd call clean and simple :-)


Close up on first card


This is the inside of both cards.


Second card with more layers and dimension.





Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you'd check out my YT channel and play along.
See you soon :-) 

~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~