Wednesday 29 July 2015

Scallop Mini Album

Good morning crafty friends :-) 

Today is my turn on Where Ideas Bloom blog and I'd like to share my project I've created using goodies from WIB Store.

I guess you figured out by now if you are a follower that I love creating mini albums! Yes, I've created another one (so addicting!) This time I've created it using dies and cereal boxes - I love recycling. 

To give my album that oh so sparkle glamour look, I use Pink String SequinsForget Me Not flowers,
Gourd Pins to hang my charms and Fabric Flowers and Pearls sprays (coming soon). 






Thank you so much for visiting and talk to you soon :-) 

~Steff~ 

1 comment:

  1. Saw this over on Facebook Steff so had to pop by and tell you how much I like it. I love mini albums and this one is so pretty... love all the pinks and floral paper. It's a gorgeous album!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~