Wednesday 22 July 2015

"Memories" Scrapbook Mini Album

Good morning friends :-) 

Today I am excited to share this quick and easy (and I do mean EASY) mini album with you using the oh so CUTE in size MDF wood Scrapbook Mini Album from Where Ideas Bloom.

This was right up my alley as I LOVE creating scrapbook mini albums and as you can see, half the work is done for you... all you have to do is adhere your papers and embellishments down using strong double sided Sookwang tape :-0

 MDF wood covers and black card stock pages.



Front and back covers.


Absolutely love this little album! 

Thanks for visiting today and I hope you stop by the store to see all the new craft goodies :-) 

See you soon! 

~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~