Wednesday 3 June 2015

Have a Cupcake :-)

Hi everyone :-) 

It's Wednesday in yet another fast week!

I have another celebration card to share and inspire you with... Look at this yummy Cupcake from the Where Ideas Bloom store! And it's GUILT/FAT FREE!!! lol... 



I colored the cupcake wrapper with markers, add a glitter bow from the store, for the frosting and heart I heat embossed it with glittered embossing powder and added liquid pearls for the sprinkles... Yummy right?!?! 



As you can see I did quite a few layering and added flowers and pearl stamens from the store as well. 


Thanks for stopping by and hope you would check out Where Ideas Bloom store and blog ;-) 

~Steff~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~