Saturday 2 May 2015

More Mother's Day Cards

Happy NSD crafty friends!!! 



So this write up will be short and to the point because I have a few pictures to share...

More Mother's Day Cards from Becca Feeken's Amazing Paper Grace kits (no longer running)... These cards are totally inspired by her with me adding one or two embellishments from my stash. Please visit my YouTube channel and SUBSCRIBE I'd greatly appreciate it... Video with details of the cards is HERE 

 I have made envelope boxes for all the cards to accommodate for the bulky bows :-) 












Gift box with decorative magnetic Clothes Pins 







So there they are, sorry to flood you with pictures :-0 

Thanks for visiting, commenting and hope to see you again ;-) 

~Steff~

5 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful, Steff. Gorgeous, gorgeous! The watermark looks very lovely, especially with the butterfly theme on your blog. Everything looks so pretty. I love seeing what you create. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really pretty Steff. Love the pretty bows, paper, dies... all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely GORGEOUS work, Steff! I LOVE your new watermark! It's beautiful and perfect on your pretty projects! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work Steff!! Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much GF and for following me here :-)
      {{hugs}}

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~