Saturday 15 February 2014

Sketch N' Dies First Challenge!!!

Hello crafty friends :-)
 
I'm excited to share with you the new challenge blog Sketch N' Dies formly known as "A Die for A Sketch". The same rules apply to participate, follow the sketch provided and use a minimun of one die cut and a little more added to make it more fun, you can find the rules HERE very easy and fun!!!
 
Today our lovely sponsor is Sparkle N Sprinkle they have beautiful images to create with as you will see from our DT projects. Thanks Sparkle N Sprinkle!!!
 
February Sketch
 
 
 
 
 
My card....
 
 
I used the beautiful image - Bahama Woodstar 
Die used - Cheerlyn Doily French Pastry
 
 
 
Please go over and see the wonderful creations my teamies made for your inspiration and I sure would like to see your projects there :-) You have more than one have chance to win great prizes!
 
Thanks for stopping by and see you soon :-)
 
~Steff~
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Steph! What a BEAUTIFUL card you created using the Bahama Star digi image. Love the amount of layering and texture you have added. Truly a wonderful card - and now for the fun news. I am your newest google follower - AND your card and blog are being featured at the SNS Facebook page today: https://www.facebook.com/SparkleNSprinkle

    Thanks again for your beautiful artwork. hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Donna!!!! Thanks for being my new follower and I will be heading over to your page ;-)
      Have a wonderful day!
      Hugs, Steff

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~