Monday 22 April 2013

Another "Mother's Day" card :-)

Hi all :-) First off... Hello and welcome to my new friends joining me here (big smiles ^__^) Thank you so much!

I must apologize for being tardy with my blog (and everywhere else ssshh..) I wasn't well off and on and when I was, I had to catch up on life! So as to not waste precious time... I'd like to share my entry for, yes you know it... a DIE for a SKETCH challenge #11, where I made another Mother's Day card as I have a few more to make.

Dies used: SB Beaded Ovals, Lattice Border (beneath sheer ribbon)
Paper used: Prima "Alla Prima"
Stamps used: Justrite "Ever After - Antique labels One" & "Vintage Rose"




Thanks for the fun sketches ladies at "ADFAS" and thanks everyone for visiting and hope to see you again real soon :-)

~STEFF~

7 comments:

  1. Dear Steff,
    your mothers day card is gorgeous. I love the fabolous Details you have used :) The colorcombo is stunning!
    Thank you so much for joining us at the A DIE FOR A SKETCH CHALLENGE, this time. Have fun and enjoy our challenge. We love to see you again ;)
    Hugs
    Dunja xo

    Do you love a GIVEAWAY. HERE is mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for another gorgeous card, Steff! Love it! I have the 6 X 6 pad of those papers but haven't used any yet...it's full of wonderful colors! Your embellishing is fabulous! Sorry you weren't well but happy you're better! Thanks for joining us again at A Die for a Sketch!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Love how you did the sentiment and those papers are gorgeous. The cameo and pearls are so elegant. Thank you for joining us at A Die For A Sketch. Good Luck!
    Hugs Kelly DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steff, This is gorgous. Thanks for sharing at A Die for a Sketch and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Steff whow this card is so fabulous. I love it !!
    Thanks for joining us at a Die for a Sketch. Hope to see you next time too. Ilonka DT:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YIKES! Steff, I'm loving your arrangement style and colors! The pearl heart ribbon and turquoise color and sentiment are wonderful together and it's a great take on the A Die For A Sketch challenge this time! Best of luck and hope to be back by to visit again next month!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise
    DT ADFAS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card you made, the colors, the arrangement, everything.
    Thank you so much for joining us at A die for a Sketch.

    Hugs marjolein

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~