Tuesday 26 February 2013

Wedding Cards

Hi everyone :-) Wow 2 posts in one day!!! Yippee.

I want to share with you some wedding cards I made for my booth in the Art Festival I mentioned in the previous post. These cards were sold too! So happy :-) here they are...

I used the Luxury Stack from DCWV and Spellbinders dies on card 1 and 2, Wedding Stamp set from Inkadinkado (sorry don't have the packaging).



I made 3 fish tail banners and embossed them using Sizzix "Dress Form set" embossing folders, pack of 4 folders... these 3 and a dress form folder. I lined the bottom of the card with a beautiful white heart trim. Inkadinkado Wedding stamp set again :-)

This one is really simple but oh so elegant, it looks like the couple are dancing under twinkling stars :-) I used Sizzix "Circle Frame & Rosemary set" embossing folder. For the bottom I used one of the same folders from the "Dress Form set" embossing folders. Liquid pearls on her dress and all around.


For this card I was happy to play for the first time with my large Hero Arts "Flourish stamp"! I stamp it and then fussy cut one side of it and pop it up with foam tape. The pink paper is also from DCWV "Luxury Stack".

So I hope you like them, I had so much fun creating these cards :-)
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you again soon!

~STEFF~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~