Tuesday 12 February 2013

Awww the V -day :-)

Hi all :-) So here we are again with the month of love, yes Valentines Day is upon us!!! So here's my contribution to this day of LOVE :-) 

All projects were made with the wonderful Valentines inspired RAK that my Youtube buddy "Tere" blessed me with!!! (Thanks Tere)

The first project is an Altered paper bag, which will be filled with "hugs & kisses" hehehe...


Next are a few cards that were lots of fun to create and I hope you like them :-) 
This card was made using the My Minds Eye Lost and Found - Union Square papers.









All other cards and Altered paper bag was made using the American Crafts "with Love" paper pad and Recollections "Love" paper pad.

Thanks for visiting my blog and I hope you return again soon. Have a happy Valentines Day :-)
~STEFF~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~