Tuesday 26 February 2013

Altered Wooden Boxes, Frame & Heart boxes...

Hi everyone :-) hope you guys are doing great!!!

So I've been extremely busy this past 2 weeks, we had an Art Festival in my home town this past Saturday and I had to prepare items for my booth (my first time and it was so much work) I almost backed out half way because I was really tired and just wanted to get a good night sleep lol... but glad I did as these projects here I'm showing you today were sold at the Art Festival (happy dance) :-)

So Thank goodness I took pictures before taking them out there... and here they are :-)

 I Altered this wooden box with beautiful Prima Tea Thyme papers and Trinkets.

 Box measured 5"x5" and 4" deep.


 A really small wooden Heart Box using the paper that needs no mention but will anyways lol... Marion Smith Romance Novel for Prima.




Wooden Frame using Prima's Almanac papers and Prima Stencil "Adorable". 
 


Handmade from scratch large Heart Box (love making these).

 It is very big and would be perfect for a bride to hold keepsake of her special day.

So those are just a fraction of my projects made for my booth, which was a huge success! I hope you like them and Thank you so much for visiting today. See you again soon :-)

~STEFF~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~