Thursday 15 November 2012

More Handmade Birthdays gifts :-)

Hi friends :-) just want to share a couple more handmade items I made for a couple of my scrappy buddies. The first is an Origami box inspired by my YT friend "Bonnie" aka Sassyscrapper on YT she has a wonderful tutorial on how to create the Origami box and it is super easy to follow! 
Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPJd4Lwcr3s&feature=plcp 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOkppdjNjxA&feature=channel&list=UL
Please copy and paste in your browser, the tutorial is in two parts.

The other item is a 3D birdcage that I made using the Tim Holtz's Birdcage die and I also did a tutorial showing how to accomplish this and here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULT9x0AUczk
So here they are...

 Origami box lid
 I made a tri-fold tag to go along with the Origami box.
 Tri-fold tag open
 3D Birdcage.
 A view of another side of it
 and a card



Some Items used:

Origami box and tag - K&Co "Classic K. Charlotte" papers (older stack)
Stamp - "Happy Birthday to you" from JustRite Stampers
Embellishments from my stash.

3D Birdcage - DCWV "The Crafty Stack" papers (older stack)
Tim Holtz Birdcage Die
Large Flower on top - WOC 40mm Trellis Rose (fav)
Card - Same paper line
Martha Stewart - Vintage Doily Punch
Stamp - "Happy Birthday" Stampin Up 
Frame - Sizzix & Hero Arts stamps and die sets
Embellishments from my stash.

Thank you so much for your visit. Please leave a comment as I do love to hear from you :-)
See you soon!
~Steff~

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Steff! You did an incredible job on these projects! They're GORGEOUS!!
    Your box is so delicate and pretty! I saw Bonnie's great video tutorial when she posted it! You did her proud!
    Your birdcage and card are beautiful too! I love the bright and vibrant colours you used! The pompom trim is so lovely around the bottom!
    Your blog has the right name, my friend! You do "embellishments" very well!
    Nancy...that's right...Nancy :o) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~