Wednesday 22 August 2012

Floral Frames...

Hi everyone, I was experimenting with some wire I had lying around after seeing those lovely wire floral frame my friends on YT were making. They got the inspiration from Prima and they showed how they did theirs so I thought I'd give it a go.

The first one I did is a heart shape, I decided to do mines larger and then add my own twist by placing a smaller heart in the center. Second one, a circular frame I'm sending to a friend who likes Purple :-)



 I don't think I'll be putting any picture in mines, it might just be a decor piece in my living room that has white, grays and black theme. So the pinks will be just perfect in there :-) What you think?



Like I said before I made this purple one to send for a friend :-) hope she likes it.

I'd like to know what you guys think about them, so please feel free to leave a comment :-)
Thanks for taking the time to look.
~STEFF~

1 comment:

  1. They're gorgeous, Steff! You must be watching different videos because I haven't seen any of these yet! So I'll just give you all the credit for coming up with it, okay? lol I think your friend that likes purple will absolutely LOVE your beautiful gift! You sure have lots of lovely flowers...where are they from? Thanks for posting so soon after I say you have to post! haha...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~