Sunday 26 August 2012

Baby Boy 1st year mini album

So as you all may or may not know that I'm absolutely uncomfortable making any masculine projects!!! For the obvious reason of "how do you embellish it?!?!?!" So, my sister-n-law begged me to please please make a mini album for her to give a friend that had a baby boy, I was like hummmm ughhhh nooooo lol... and I said ooookkkk -_- So it was a challenge and I actually kinda like it but I hope I don't have to another one soon lol... BTW I still added flowers! I think its' ok because he's a baby right ? :-) what you guys think?


 Each page represent a month and has top loading pocket with tags for extra pictures. I only had a couple of the G45 Little Darlings papers and chipboard embellishments and stamp sets, so that help a lot with creating this album.





If you'd like to know more of what I used etc please email me and I'll be more than happy to answer your questions. I'd love to hear what you think of the album and thanks for stopping by :-) 
~Steff~

1 comment:

  1. It's wonderful, Steff! Of course flowers are allowed! lol I really like the addition of the tulle too! You did a great job and I think you should make another one right away while you're in the groove! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~