Friday 1 June 2012

Black, Yellow and Gold...

Hi everyone its Friday YAY!... I might get to relax this weekend as for the past few weekends I was traveling on the road a lot and I'm tired of it for now lol... 
I want to share with you a gift set I made with colors that I don't normally would go for or ever worked with... Black, Yellow and Gold uhummm lol... here it is

 Gift Box measuring 3"x3" and Mini album made from Coaster measuring 3.5"x3.5" I used the DCWV Bella Boutique stack and decorated the edges of both projects with the Spellbinders Fleur De Lis Squares dies, I really love the look it gave the projects.

 I embellished with yellow foam flowers, tulle and black ribbon rolled rose for contrasting colors. Handmade stick pin, mesh bling and gold mirror butterfly.


I hope you like my projects as I had fun making this one, it was quick and easy! Let me know what you think, I would love to hear. Thanks for stopping by and please do come back :-) Have a wonderful weekend!
~STEFF~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~