Wednesday 7 December 2011

Purple B-day Mini Album

Okay, so I am really in a making mini album phase lol... I was asked to make a mini album to give as a gift. The b-day girl just love purple (love it also) so this was easy and fun to do and she is like super girly lol. Hope you enjoy...

 The cover is made from chipboard which i cut out, also the Top Note design flap that the beautiful dressform is on. I used the flap as the closure of this mini.
 Here are the beautiful pages of this mini...
Slider card, so much fun :-)





As always I hoped you enjoyed the pics and please leave feedback if you will... Thanks for looking :-)
*Steff*

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is a beautiful mini, Steff!!! The colors are so soft and sweet, and the girly details are just lovely! TFS sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~