Wednesday 7 December 2011

First Mini Album

Hi everyone, this was my first mini album that I had made a couple months back. I tried to use all the fun techniques and interactive pages that I had learned from the wonderful ladies on YT. I was sooo inspired by my YT friend Kelly who made a black and white mini but of course I had to change it to my love for Butterflies lol... So I hope you enjoy pics.

 Here is the cover, I used K&Co Black and Ivory Designer paper throughout this album.
 This is the binding of the album, I used canvas and painted it black then I used a beautiful black & gold lace to cover it. I also added a beautiful Butterfly charm :-)
 Here are some pages of the album...





I hope you enjoyed my first mini album and appreciate feedback if you will... Thanks so much for looking.
*Steff*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leaving me a comment. Much appreciated :-)

~Steff~